Michael G. Rehme, DDS, NMD – Biological Dentist Missouri
Michael G. Rehme, DDS, NMD, received his doctorate degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 1983. In 1992, Dr. Rehme became a mercury-free dentist and began on a unique journey towards developing a holistic dental practice in St Louis Missouri. Nutrition therapy soon became an important part of his practice too, as he saw the intriguing relationship between the mouth and the rest of the body. Today the “Tooth and Body Connection” has finally become a reality and we hope our website will provide some helpful information for you or anyone else that may benefit from our holistic efforts.
In the summer of 2015, Dr. Rehme received his degree in naturopathic medicine. Additional services have been incorporated into our office which include dental homeopathy, ozone treatments, acupuncture meridian assessments and platelet rich fibrin therapy for surgical procedures to provide our patients with a unique style of dentistry developed to offer both mechanical and biological solutions for your dental needs.
Certifications and Professional Organizations
• Member and Fellow of International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
• American Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine (IABDM)
• International and American Academy of Clinical Nutrition (IAACN) CCN, Certified Clinical Nutritionist
• Chairman of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) Nutritional Committee
• American Dental Association (ADA)
• Missouri Dental Association (MDA)
• Greater St. Louis Dental Society (GSLDS)
• Dr. Hal Huggins’ Multi-Discipline Alliance