Simply click each line below for further explanations of our dental services. Be sure to attend our Free Monthly Seminar so that we can personally share additional dental information with you about the tooth and body connection. We encourage all new and even current dental patients, to attend.
- Initial Visit – understand how our dentists explore your dental uniqueness and the exam differences you never knew you were missing.
- Mercury Removal – At our St Louis dental office, we use only the safest protocol. Not all dentists do. Let us explain.
- Bio-compatibility Testing of Dental Materials – be careful when choosing dental materials. The right ones may improve your health. The wrong ones may degrade your health.
- Dental Cleanings and Hygiene – the most important dental visit you may have all year. Why? It may not be as obvious as you think.
- Dental Ozone: Simple, Safe, Effective – prevention, protection, treatment.
- Microscopic Evaluation – Observe and identify live samples of bacterial activity occurring in the mouths of our patients.
- Periodontal Therapy – a non-surgical approach with Vitamin C and CoQ-10. Why have surgery if it can be avoided?
- Medications – Biological medication choices in our St Louis Missouri dentist office.
- In-house Dental Laboratory – custom approach to dentistry. We fabricate most of our dental work right here in our office so we control the most favorable outcome for you.
- Extractions – follow protocol. Safe and safer.
- Restorative Dentistry – Mercury free dentistry, tooth colored resin filling materials and other biocompatible products that are specifically used for our patients.
- Fixed Prosthetics – inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges. When is one more appropriate than another?
- Removable Prosthetics – plastics vs. metal. When to use each? What metals to use and which ones to avoid?
- Cosmetic Dentistry – a beautiful smile creates a lasting impression. How is this accomplished using biological techniques for your body?
- Nutritional Support – What does a balanced body chemistry have to do with the oral cavity? What’s all this about Acid/Alkaline diets?
At our St. Louis Dental Clinic , we encourage you to ask Dr. Rehme or our other dental staff members, any questions that you may have. Remember, we want to create an educational environment for everyone. Here’s how you can contact us.
To your good health,
Michael G. Rehme, DDS, CCN