Michael G. Rehme, DDS, CCN – Biological Dentist Missouri
Michael G. Rehme, DDS, CCN, received his doctorate degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 1983. In 1992, Dr. Rehme became a mercury-free dentist and began on a unique journey towards developing a holistic dental practice in St Louis Missouri. Nutrition soon became an important part of his practice too, as he saw the intriguing relationship between the mouth and the rest of the body. Today the “Tooth and Body Connection” has finally become a reality and we hope our website will provide some helpful information for you or anyone else that may benefit from our holistic efforts.
At our St Louis Missouri dental practice, we provide holistic dentistry services for patients that come to use througout the midwest states of Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana.
Dental patients seek out our services usually through family and friend referrals or holistic dentistry related internet searches to discover solutions to problems that others often aren’t able to resolve. Of course, we can’t guarantee that we can resolve your issues, difficult cases are referred to top notch M.D.s who practice Biological Medicine, however if you read through our Patient Success Stories you’ll see we have numerous satisfied patients.
Certifications and Professional Organizations
- Member and Fellow of International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- American Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine (IABDM)
- International and American Academy of Clinical Nutrition (IAACN) CCN, Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- Dr. Rehme is is one of the few Dentists in the U.S. that have this certification
- Chairman of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) Nutritional Committee
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Missouri Dental Association (MDA)
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society (GSLDS)
- Dr. Hal Huggins’ Multi-Discipline Alliance