Articles by Dr. Rehme
In this section you will find articles written by Dr. Rehme, plus additional resources on the topic of biological dentistry. Numerous ideas and opinions are shared with you in order to assist you in learning as much as you can about holistic dentistry.
Our current featured article: Eliminate Root Canals with Stem Cell Regeneration
- An Integrative Health Care Approach to Biological Dentistry
- Health Centered Dentistry, Environmental Dentistry, Biological Dentistry
- Gatekeepers to Good Health
- Oral-Systemic Connection: Fix The Cause, Not The Symptom
- 2 Minute Dental Evaluation
- Biological Dentistry: Fact or Fiction?
- Biological Dentistry Offers Our Patients Choices
- Biological Dentistry – Today’s Paradigm Shift
- Biological Periodontal Therapy
- Teeth and the Focal Infection Theory
- Tooth/Organ Connection
- Tooth Organ Chart – view this very important chart to understand the Tooth and Body Connection
- Tongue Diagnosis – Seeing is Believing
- Tinnitus Finally Gone!
General Health and Wellness
- A New Solution for Dry Mouth Syndrome
- Cavity Reduction Using Dental Ozone
- Celiac Disease and the Oral Cavity
- Clean Teeth Reduce Illness
- Floss Daily, Live Longer
- Got a Toothache? Remember to Check Your Bite
- How Effective Is Your Hygiene Checkup?
- Microscopes and Oral Spirochetes: Visual Images With Impact
- Remineralize Your Teeth
- Saliva pH Testing: So Simple, So Potent
- Sensitive Tooth? Check Your Bite
Latest From Our Blog
“Silver” Amalgam Fillings Can Mean Dangerously High Mercury Exposure in Pregnant Women, New Study Shows
Anyone who might be wondering why it’s such a big deal when nations decide to ban “silver” mercury amalgam fillings - as just happened in the European Union - might want to check out the findings of a study just published in Human & Experimental Toxicology. Using...
Some parents seem to think that dental problems are inevitable. Cavities? Just a regular part of growing up. Orthodontics to straighten crowded, crooked teeth? Practically a rite of passage. But such problems are hardly unavoidable. Establish healthy dental habits...
Originally posted December 1, 2021; updated Your body has a natural ability to heal. You see it, for instance, any time you get a cut, scratch, or scrape. You bleed, and the blood clots to close the wound. Inflammation kicks in to clean and heal the site. New...