Holistic Resources – St Louis
Please note: The following information is designed to help patients find other holistic practitioners as well as information about holistic health and nutrition. The links are not listed in any particular order. In choosing to hotlink to these sites, we are not necessarily expressing our agreement with their contents, but feel that this information will help to provide a solid foundation for making positive health choices.
Holistic Dentists & Dental Information
- The International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Dr. Hal Huggins
- Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome (DAMS)
Integrative and Holistic Healthcare Providers
- Prevention and Healing – Dr. Simon Yu
- Preventive Medicine – Dr. Varsha Rathod
- Dr. Rosa Kincaid – Dr. Kincaid treats the entire individual utilizing alternative treatments as well as allopathic medications when indicated.
- Dr. Christine Salter, MD, DC – The Centre for Vibrant Health And Wellness
- Webster Family Physicians – Dr. Christian Wessling
- Healing Ways Holistic Health – Barbel Aldridge, N.D., American Board Certified Naturopath
- Prevention & Healing of Iowa – Specializing in Functional, Integrative Medicine & Healing
- Faulkner Wellness Center – Keith Faulkner, DC – Six Steps to Wellness
- Dr. Todd Frisch, DC
Biological & Holistic Information
- The WHO’s Policy Paper on Mercury in Health Care The World Health Organization’s view on mercury
- Alternative Medicine Magazine
- Tongue Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine – article by Joyce Marley, Licensed Acupuncturist
- Tongue gallery – from Giovanni Maciocia’s website – practitioner of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Liver-Gallbladder flush and Body-Cleansing Diet – from Dr. Victor Zeines’ book entitled Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body.
- Endodontic Therapy Root Canal And Coronary Heart Disease, Journal American Dental Association, 2009-08, vol 140, pgs 1004-1012
- Wesley Shankland – NICO and Cavitations, TMJ & Facial Pain Center
New at Rehme Dental Care: Biological Dentistry for Children
As of January 1, 2023, board certified pediatric dentist Dr. Ackeilia Heatrice will join our practice, treating children with the same protections as we offer our adult patients.