30, White Male
I have seen a gradual reduction in many of my symptoms since I had my mercury/amalgam fillings removed. These physical symptoms still persist: dizziness, fatigue, muscle tremor, numbness/tingling, pain in limbs, and weakness (muscle). These mental symptoms still persist: discouragement and insomnia. Food allergies are still some of my most troubling symptoms. However, they are not as severe as they were a year ago. Symptoms that are completely gone include chest pains and rashes. Also, I have much less brain “fog”. I am still undergoing treatment to remove mercury from my body. I was found to be off the chart with mercury toxicity. Today, I’m having my last amalgam removed. It is very small. All the others were taken out late last summer and during the fall.
Skip to content