54, White Female
I am so glad that I have had all mercury removed from my mouth. Before that happened, I took a test that showed I had a very high mercury content in my system…and I have had cancer. So I was ready to have it all removed. The main thing I felt was a lot of new energy that I had not experienced before. Fatigue that I had had disappeared, and I felt extremely energetic, and I felt very well. I highly recommend the removal of all mercury from the mouth, as it is a poisonous toxin in our bodies that can lead to illness.
Skip to content